All Remington ammunition is loaded for high performance through any firearm. This particular Remington load is seated with the Nosler Partition bullet. Partition Bullets feature a fully tapered jacket that ruptures instantly at the thin jacket mouth, yet the gradual thickening along the bullet's axis controls expansion and curls the jacket uniformly outward at high or low velocities.
The enclosed rear core retains more than half the original bullet weight for deep penetration. The special crimp locks in the rear core section, adding strength to resist deformation under the pressure of heavy magnums. This ammunition is new-production, non-corrosive in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: 7mm Remington Ultra Magnum
- Bullet Weight: 140 Grains
- Bullet Style: Nosler Partition Spitzer
- Case Type: BrassBallistics Information:
- Muzzle Velocity: 3250 fps **
- Muzzle Energy: 3283 ft. lbs.
(** Approximate velocity. Resulting velocity may vary and will be listed on each box)