Terms And Conditions
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions on this website, you agree to the following below, as well as any other state and/or federal laws that may apply to your location. By purchasing from Southern Munitions / Silent Night Firearms, LLC, you agree that you are not committing any crime by doing so, or are purchasing while prohibited from owning said ammunition, firearms, or accessories due to legal or other situations.
You agree that once your order is placed, it cannot be cancelled. Cancellation requests received after submission will incur a 25% restocking fee on any firearm, and a 25% restocking fee for all ammunition orders. There is a large amount of labor and time involved with processing online orders and payments, and refunds must be processed manually, incurring additional labor time and effort. By clicking the agreement button, you agree to this cancellation policy.
What are your Terms & Conditions Of Use?
The term “Southern Munitions” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9105 Berkshire Court, Woodstock, GA, USA, 30189. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
7. By placing ammunition items in the shopping cart and clicking “check out,” you affirm that you are at least 21 years of age and are not prohibited from possessing firearms or ammunition.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Why won’t my state show up when I try to buy your ammo?
Some states and municipalities prohibit “mail order” ammunition. Our website cannot “block” by ZIP code, so we have to block the entire state. These are the nine jurisdictions that prohibit you from purchasing “mail order” ammo: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and Washington D.C.
I live in a “prohibited state.” Can I buy Southern Munitions from a local gun shop?
Yes, you can buy Southern Munitions from gun shops in states that prohibit mail-order ammunition if they stock it in your area. Please ask your local gun shop if they carry Southern Munitions. If not, have them reach out to us to set up a dealer account!
How much is it going to cost to ship ammunition to me?
All shipping is via Ground service by a common carrier. We constantly negotiate our rates with UPS, Fedex, and the USPS to provide the best price on shipping we can. With that said, ammunition IS heavy, and it is not “cheap” to ship.
Why do we only offer Ground as a shipping method for ammunition?
Small arms ammunition is classified as “ORM” or “Other Regulated Materials” by the Dept. of Transportation and as such, ground transportation is required.
Is +P ammo safe to shoot in my gun?
Our ammunition is loaded to meet SAAMI specifications for pressure and is not loaded to +P specs. Please check with us or your gun manufacturer to see if your gun is approved for +P ammo. Unless specified in the details or title, our ammunition is not +P.
What is our Returns & Refunds Policy?
All sales are final. Ammunition is like food in a restaurant— once it’s been served, it can’t be re-served. We do not accept returns or exchanges. Refunds will be processed on an individual basis, but ammunition returns will only be accepted due to manufacturer defect. Suitability, purchasing the wrong ammunition, or poor performance in your firearm are not reasons that will be accepted for a return. All returned ammunition is inspected and checked prior to processing a refund. If it is determined that there is no issue with the ammunition, no refund will be provided and you will be sent an explanation of why. If you choose to have the ammunition sent back to you, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the order again.
When you use our website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number. By giving us such information, you consent to our using your personal information for the sole purpose of fulfilling your order that you place on our Website. We do not share your personal information with any third-party and your information is saved only for our use. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us. We will destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
What is our Security Policy?
All security on our website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.